Monday, April 14, 2008

To go or not to go?

There is an event coming up this Sunday that will be good opportunity to promote my wares for free but Hubby will not be around to help with the heavy stuff and I'll not have the car with me.... no Driver, no Manpower - plus Kaedi needs to stay at my mom's too!

==================

Kaedi had runny nose... and passed it to me :(
Now the two of us are sniffing away and taking turns coughing at night. Gave her Zyrtec for her nose, seems better now. For me, haven't seen a doctor yet and dare not self medicate....so i'm letting the body fight the virus and see what happens.

==================

Back to Graciousness...

Still no seats at 21 weeks... not only on the train but also on the bus *sigh* so i succumb to being a kiasu pregnant mummy who dive at the nearest seat in sight whenever i can.

Just 2 days back, i was on the train (got a seat since it wasn't peak hours) but there was this lady next to me taking up 2 seats - one for her butt and one for her bag - didn't even bothered to remove her bags when more folks boarded the train.

Then, even standing, people don't even bother to look and give way - pushing their way out! Hey! Wait for your turn ok?!! Good thing I was big and could maintain my balance.

Of course there were nice gracious folks who kindly gave up their seats to me and others who needed it more. A BIG Thank You to all these kind people.

Once i was standing near the doors on a crowded train, this lady (not so gracious) sitting at the corner seat pretended not to see me and continued reading her papers - blocked the entire view so no one on that row of seats saw me and my tummy - finally, she kept her papers, the lady (more gracious) next to her saw me and gave her seat but I was already getting off... too late... but thanks!

Train or no train, it's still the same!
Went shopping with my sister-in-law at Plaza Singapura last weekend together with TS, Kaedi and my nephews. Two men in their thirties pushed my sister-in-law while she was looking at some clothes in Giordano. They pushed their way through... no apologies and yet have the cheek to turn back and scold her. Men..... what happened to gentlemen?

No comments: