Monday, March 24, 2008

Lazy Mummy is back!

Lazy bum bum.... haven't updated the blog for donkey months! Part laziness and part system fault...can't seem to log in and could't be bothered to troubleshoot until recently.

The fact that Kaedi is going to be a jie jie very soon makes me want to start blogging again :) (although she is still oblivious of the news) Don't think she understands.... have been telling her not to kick mummy's tummy coz got baby inside but she is still doing it...sigh.

Now that I'm in my second trimester, I have more energy to do stuff..... slightly easier except for the frequent toilet trips and the hunger pangs. First trimester was really tough...morning sickness was really bad, couldn't stomach anything, even water taste bitter, lost 3.8kg. Hope the third is a breeze.

Did the scan last week at Dr. Chin's.....confirmed boy :) but just to play it safe, we'll wait for another scan to confirm confirmed.

---

"Good Gracious!"... a title of an article I thought of while standing in the train with my protruding tummy, swinging back and forth with no seats. What happened to the graciousness in people?

SEATS! = There was an incident that I just have to get off my chest! I didn't mind it so much when I don't get seats in the train coz people may just think that I'm fat with a huge tummy since I'm not slim to begin with. But what pisses me off is that no one offered their seat to this really old lady (standing next to me) who obviously needed the seat more than they do and I do (at least I thought so)!! Those people are all pretending to look away or to be sleeping.... you can tell! Many a time I wanted to tell these people off but I held back (my friend asked me why?....this is why - I told myself that these people are more handicap coz the are BLIND!

HANDLE BARS! = Handle bars are meant to be for the hand and not your back/body! else they would be called "body bars" or "leaning bars". Many people are leaning on the poles meant for people to hold on - ignoring others fingers in the process!

....there so much more to say ... I'll save some for another day.

No comments: